Twelve years of operational and strategic management, personnel management and development in the airline industry as well as project management and key account management in the advertising industry has provided Tania Ellis with practical management experience from her positions as:
- Supervisor with responsibility for the daily coordination of personnel, development and documentation of working processes.
- Team manager with responsibility for 42 staff members, including recruitment, human resource development as well as coaching, professional training programmes, and education.
- Deputy manager for service department with 250 staff members, including development and implementation of service concepts, personnel policies, quality standards, department objectives and strategies.
- Additionally, direct management of 15 middle managers, including recruitment, human resource development, coaching, and training programmes.
- Key account manager with responsibility for the development and execution of marketing and communication strategies as well as creative concepts.
Tania Ellis has supplemented her practical management experience with a business diploma in personnel administration and development. Later she has completed an Executive MBA from Henley Management College in London with top results within the following subjects:
- Managing People
- Managing Information
- Integrated Business Strategy Planning
- Project Management
- Holistic Leadership Development (dissertation).
From MBA dissertation to business innovator
In her Executive MBA dissertation “The Era of Compassionate Capitalism“ (2003) Tania documented how changed values in society and spiritual search influence the demands in work life, leadership, and business.
This was the kick-start of Tania Ellis’ career as an entrepreneur and business innovator, and of the foundation of The Social Business Company.