Give & Grow
A part of our company mission is about contributing to a culture, where you give while you grow. This is the reason why our very core business is about promoting sustainable business solutions that create both economic and social value. It is also the reason why we operate with a ”Give & Grow” principle, which among other things means that we offer:
- Free Give & Grow consulting sessions (30-60 minutes) for students working on social business-related topics or social entrepreneurs, who need advice on how to move forward with their social business idea.
- Special Give & Grow rates for students, unemployed or others who have a passion for social business, but lack the funds to attend our How-To Masterclasses and other training services.
- Give & Grow volunteering opportunities at our miniconferences in The Social Business Club and other of our open events in exchange for free entrance.
- Our services for philanthropic funding of good causes like our recent support of the Fight Against Cancer Campaign
- Honorary/voluntary work within a wide range of committees, think tanks, boards, advisory boards, projects and initiatives that promote social innovation, social entrepreneurship and/or corporate social responsibility.
You can read more about our Give & Grow philosophy in this (Danish) interview here: