About the Club
The Social Business Club® is our network forum for professionals with an interest in innovative and sustainable (business) practices that create economic and social value.
The club is for you, who wants inspiration, new ideas and an extended network with others who work with – or have an interest in – themes such as CSR, social entrepreneurship, (corporate) social innovation, socially responsible investments, employee volunteering and other business-related themes that build on values such as ethics, responsibility, sustainability and meaning.
The Social Business Club® is, in other words, for professionals with an interest in innovative and sustainable (business) practices that create economic and social value.
As member of The Social Business Club® you, among other things, get:
- Access to an online network of club members on LinkedIn (requires that you already have or set up a LinkedIn profile).
- Opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge with a diversity of member profiles, representing a wide range of sectors, industries and professions.
- Ongoing updates and news from the social business field as well as other members.
- Free newsletter with offers and latest social business trends.
- Membership discount at miniconference and selected events.
This is your opportunity to expand your network with a diverse group of like-minded peers, who represent a wide range of nationalities, industries, sectors and professions.
Basic membership is free, and you apply for membership by clicking on the link in the sign-up box in to your top left.
Watch our introduction video to The Social Business Club® here: