Are you a company, who wants to engage in business-driven CSR with a fundamental strategic or operational effect? A social enterprise or non-profit organization, who has decided to leverage its activities by joining forces with a commercial company? Or maybe a public institution with an ambition to deliver innovative welfare solutions?
We believe that the new rules of business are not limited to a particular breed of companies – they are applicable in all sectors of society, but in different ways and to serve different purposes.
There is no one-size-fits all formula to creating sustainable business success – it depends on the sector you’re operating in, your market challenges, organizational culture, ambition level – and on your budget of course!
So an Innovation Programme can be a short process with a development session over a month to help you design the cornerstones of your new plan – or a series of workshops and other kinds of support over a year to help you engage internal or external stakeholders in the implementation of your plan.
The social business disciplines covered in our Innovation Programmes are based on the Four Cornerstones (the 4Cs) of sustainable business success. Here are some examples of possible themes:
CLEAR PURPOSE – Sustainable business models & strategies
- Revitalization of vision, values and strategy in support of sustainable business activities.
- Transformation plan: from corporate social responsibility to corporate social innovation.
- 360 degree check-up for integrated and business-strategic approach to corporate responsibility.
- Development of social business models (incl. financing strategy and overall business plan).
CORPORATE ENGAGEMENT – Hardwiring & softwiring of the organization
- Internal ambassador or employee involvement initiatives.
- Employee volunteering programmes.
- Responsible leadership and employee training.
- Development of process designs and KPIs in support of sustainable value creation.
COLLABORATIVE CO-CREATION – Shared value partnerships
- Cross-sector partnerships for development of innovative welfare solutions.
- Commercial business & social entrepreneur partnerships around corporate social innovation.
- Product/service innovation through stakeholder engagement.
- Community development with social entrepreneurship.
CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Stakeholder interaction & corporate branding
- Ethical consumer engagement programmes through social media.
- Sustainable communication and authentic branding strategies.
- Internal communication & innovation platforms.
- Online CSR reporting with an interactive & innovative twist.
YOUR POTENTIAL BENEFITS
We add value by assisting you in building your own business case of corporate responsibility or social innovation. Your potential business benefits and return on investment (ROI) from our services are manifold – depending on the goals and focus of your efforts:
YOUR GUARANTEED BENEFITS
- Our Innovation Programmes are customized 100% to your company’s specific needs.
- Our professional network of partners ensures you the very best specialists with the right skills.
- Our international innovation network gives you access to global trends & cutting-edge practices.
- Our blend of business, social issues and innovation ensures you a fresh & effective approach to sustainable value creation.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP?
Nothing would delight us more than to help you become part of the global movement of New Pioneers.
So if you have considerations, ideas or concrete plans that you would like to acid-test on us, before you kick off a new initiative, project or programme, please feel free to contact us here.