Do you want to work with a social business discipline that creates both social and economic value, but unsure where or how to start?
Our intensive 3-hour Introduction Sessions have been designed to give you a clear overview, basic facts and initial inspiration on a social business-related discipline, so you can make informed and qualified decisions, before you initiate a new plan, process, project or programme.
- Before session: we send a short questionnaire about your specific needs to ensure custom fit.
- At the 3-hour meeting session we get you up-to-speed by providing you with:
- Latest trends and basic facts within the chosen social business discipline.
- Best practice cases that you can relate to your industry, business challenges and opportunities.
- Sparring on your own current practices and development opportunities within the discipline.
- Overview of current tools and guidelines that could help you get started.
- Fact sheet with related links and resources.
The 3-hour Introduction Session can be conducted online (videoconference) as well as offline.
The social business disciplines covered in our Introduction Sessions are based on the four cornerstones (the 4Cs) of sustainable business success. Right now we provide Introduction Sessions within the following themes/disciplines:
- Business-driven/strategic CSR
- Social innovation & social entrepreneurship
- Employee engagement & employer branding
- Corporate volunteering
- Shared value partnerships
- CSR communication & stakeholder engagement
- Provides you with comprehensive overview of latest trends, best practices, tools & guidelines.
- Gives you access to expert advice targeted at your specific development opportunities.
- Helps you make informed and qualified decisions to save time and avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Want to learn more or book a session?
If you want to learn more about our business philosophy, please visit our company section here, or read more about the principles behind our Consulting & Training services here. You can also get inspiration from our Clients & Cases here.
For more information on the themes covered in our Introduction Sessions, price inquiries, bookings and more, please contact us here.