Miniconference: Sustainable Customer Engagement
Put sustainability into the heart of your sales and customer relations efforts
How can corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts be used to increase sales, build relationships with customers and ultimately contribute to global development goals in support of sustainable consumption?
Join our autumn miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The international social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases (Tania Ellis, The Social Business Company)
- The fair trade organization that engages consumers to increase market demands for sustainable products (Louise Elver, Fairtrade Mærket)
- The laundering service company that builds sustainability into its value proposition to attract and retain business customers (Jan H. Matthiesen, De Forenede Dampvaskerier)
- The international expert who changes corporate and consumer behaviour through nudging and behavioural design (Sille Krukow, KRUKOW).
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can put sustainability into your own sales and customer relations efforts.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into the many faces of sustainable customer engagement – both BtB and BtC
- Ideas on how to build sustainability into your sales efforts
- Inspiration for your work with CSR
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Make sure to book your seat now, as there is limited availability.
Sustainable customer engagement – why & how?
Overview of key concepts, global trends and cases of how companies are engaging consumers and business customers to build relationships, boost their sales and drive sustainable consumption for the benefit of society and the bottom line. Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company
How do you engage consumers for a better world (B2C)?
Inspiring and engaging consumers is key to driving both sustainable consumption and responsible supply chain efforts. Get insights into the many faces of sustainable consumer engagement – from VR films to fairtrade fighter programmes. Louise Elver, Communications Manager, Fairtrade Mærket Danmark
How do you boost sales with sustainability (B2B)?
Engaging in sustainability is proving to be a true competitive advantage for De Forenede Dampvaskerier. It has given them both a unique value proposition and a preferred supplier status. Learn how the company is boosting its business by integrating sustainability in its sales efforts. Jan H. Matthiesen, Section Manager, De Forenede Dampvaskerier
How can companies nudge their way to sustainable consumption?
International behavioural design expert Sille Krukow shares nudge and behavioural design-methodologies, tools and cases on how to help businesses improve everyday decision making and drive sustainable consumption amongst employees and customers. Sille Krukow, Special Advisor & Director, KRUKOW
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter, so you get information and inspiration straight to your inbox (click on the graphic):
Time: Thursday 9 November 2017, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: Rainmaking Loft, Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 41, 1434 Copenhagen K
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world.
Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com