MINICONFERENCE: “SUSTAINABLE GROWTH STRATEGIES”
- Why size doesn’t always matter and small can be beautiful too.
What is your growth strategy for 2012? Increase your turnover or number of employees? Improve the environment? Boost employee happiness? Build a movement?
No matter how you want to grow, come and get great inspiration to your work with personal and corporate sustainability. Among others you will meet:
- The social entrepreneur, who has built his business through a multitude of ‘shared value’ partnerships (Niels Bonefeld, Baisikeli)
- The co-founder of the internationally recognized organic foods home delivery company, whose growth has been fueled by green venture capital (Søren Ejlersen, Aarstiderne)
- The successful serial entrepreneur, who has run three large multinationals and started about 20 new businesses in the Netherlands, the UK and USA. (Leen Zevenberger, chairman, Social Venture Network Europe)
Throughout the programme we will be networking about how you can apply a sustainable growth strategy in your own organization, company – and (work)life.
The miniconference is for you who wants:
- Insights into sustainable growth strategies
- Ideas for how to engage stakeholders in partnerships
- Inspiration for your work with CSR and sustainability
- To start or grow your own (social) business
- To network with other sustainability like-minded
Date: 31 January 2012
Place: La Oficina, Suomisvej 4, 1927 Frederiksberg C
Participant price (excl. VAT):
Non-members: 889 kr.
Club members: 789 kr.
Students: 289 kr.
Early bird reward: the first 10 who sign-up before 31st December get a free copy of Leen Zevenberger’s bestseller “Rip off your necktie and dance”!
The miniconference will be held in English.