Miniconference: Corporate Social Activism
– From taking responsibility to taking a stand
Corporate social activism is on the rise. What are the faces of corporate social activism? Why should companies go from being responsible to taking a stand? Is there a limit as to how far a company can go? And what should companies be aware of if they want to use their business as an activist force for good?
Join our Spring miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The international social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases on corporate social activism (Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The retail giant that applies choice editing and controversial communication to inform and engage its consumers in sustainable consumption (Thomas Roland, CSR Manager, COOP Danmark)
- The low-cost telecommunications company that initiated a national social movement by changing the company from within (Hanne Lindblad, former CEO and Anja Enggaard former Marketing Manager, Call me)
- The world’s first ethical prison labour company that uses its business to take a stand on poverty and women’s rights (Veronica D’Souza, CEO & Founder, CARCEL)
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and thoughts on why, if and how companies can become activists for social change.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into corporate social activism
- Ideas for how to take stands & actions in your own business
- Inspiration for your work with responsibility & sustainability
- To network with other like-minded professionals
See full programme here (click on photo):
Reserve your seat now:
Time: Tuesday 8 May 2018, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: La Oficina, Suomisvej 4, 1927 Frederiksberg C
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter to get more information & inspiration straight to your inbox (click on the graphic):
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world.
Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com