Miniconference: Corporate social engagement through social media
From customer and employee satisfaction to engagement.
How can companies – big and small – turn their corporate communication into corporate social engagement? How can you use social media to engage your employees in your work with social responsibility and sustainability? And how can you get your customers on board as well?
Meet pioneering companies and experts, who are already successfully applying new ways of engaging both their internal and external stakeholders with the use of innovative campaigns and training programmes as well as the application of social media.
Our key note speakers will be telecompany Call Me‘s CEO Hanne Lindblad, who will talk about her company’s engagement activities, including:
- Their “Trust” strategy – The Call Me Way
- The success factors behind the popular “Tal Ordentligt” campaign
- How they engage their customers in campaigns as well as in their day-to-day routines
Read Tania’s article about Call Me here.
Our second speaker is Majken Bülow, Sustainability Manager at one of the world’s leading sustainable carpet companies, Interface. She will, among other things, talk about:
- Key learnings so far on the company’s sustainability journey Mission Zero
- Their internal ambassador programme
- How they use social media for co-innovation activities with stakeholders
- An overall introduction to the various online engagement tools that you can use in your sustainability and social responsibility efforts.
- The opportunities and pitfalls of using social media
- Concrete “do’s” and “don’t”s once you start communicating and engaging
Download our programme here:
Date: 4 September 2012
Place: Republikken, RUMMET, Vesterbrogade 26, 1620 Copenhagen V
Language: The miniconference will be conducted in English
Participant price (excl. VAT):
Non-members: 889 kr.
Club members: 789 kr.
Startups & Students: 289 kr
The Social Business Club miniconferences are open for all, but there is a favourable entry fee for members of The Social Business Club. So if you’re not already a member, feel free to signup. It is free!
Sign up for the conference HERE.
If you sign up before 20 August 2012, you get a 25% early bird discount. All you have to do is enter promotion code “EARLYBIRD”
MORE ABOUT THE CLUB:
See more about The Social Business Club on our videos here: