Miniconference: Sustainability & Tech
– How can technology drive sustainable business solutions & innovations?
Digitalization, big data, AI, VR, blockchain, IoT, GDPR, apps and platforms. Fintech, healthtech and fashiontech. There are so many new tech terms and disruptive business concepts in the air. But what do they mean? And how does all this fit into the sustainability agenda?
Join our Spring miniconference to get practical cases and how-to insights from:
- The social business specialist who provides an overview of key concepts, global trends & cases on sustainability & tech (Tania Ellis, Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The forward-looking NGO that applies blockchain technologies in new business alliances to improve supply chain transparency in the protection of Nature (Tobias Trier Fuglsang, Advisor Innovation and Market Transformation, WWF)
- The commercial IT company that applies innovative technology solutions to improve livelihood opportunities in rural communities (Marie Højgaard Berg, Partnership Manager, Bluetown)
- The international alliance that works to bridge sustainable development needs with digital finance (Marianne Haahr, Director, Sustainable Digital Finance Alliance)
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and thoughts on how you can accelerate your own sustainability efforts through the use of technology.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into sustainability & tech trends
- Ideas for how you could link tech to your sustainability efforts
- Inspiration & hands-on advice from real-life practitioners
- To network with other like-minded professionals
See full programme here (click on photo):
Reserve your seat now:
Time: Friday 10 May 2019, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: La Oficina, Suomisvej 4, 1927 Frederiksberg C
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter to get more information & inspiration straight to your inbox (click on the graphic):
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,700 like-minded members from all over the world.
Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com