Miniconference: Sustainable Customer Engagement
– Put sustainability into the heart of your sales and customer relations efforts
How can corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts be used to boost sales, build customer relationships and ultimately contribute to sustainable consumption?
Join our autumn miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The international social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases (Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The fair trade organization that engages consumers to increase market demands for sustainable products (Louise Elver, Communications Manager, Fairtrade Mærket)
- The laundering service company that builds sustainability into its value proposition to attract and retain business customers (Jan H. Matthiesen, Section Manager, De Forenede Dampvaskerier)
- The international expert who changes corporate and consumer behaviour through nudging and behavioural design (Sille Krukow, Special Advisor & Director, KRUKOW).
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can put sustainability into your own sales and customer relations efforts.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into the many faces of sustainable customer engagement – both BtB and BtC
- Ideas on how to build sustainability into your sales efforts
- Inspiration for your work with CSR
- To network with other like-minded professionals
See full programme here (click on photo):
Reserve your seat now:
Time: Thursday 9 November 2017, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: Rainmaking Loft, Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 41, 1434 Copenhagen K
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter to get more information & inspiration straight to your inbox (click on the graphic):
PSSST! WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO LINK CSR AND SALES?
Then join our complimentary webinar “Sustainability & Sales” 2 November 2017.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world.
Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com