Sustainable Business Change Manager 2022 (INTL & online)
A practical 6-month online certificate programme for professionals, who want to upgrade their business and CV with knowledge and tools for integrating sustainability and responsbility into the heart of a company’s strategy and organisation.
Do you want to drive sustainable change in your career, your organisation or for your clients? And do you want to learn how to link sustainability and corporate responsibility with business development and change management?
Then this is your chance to get the knowledge and tools that will help you turn your sustainability plans and ambitions into value-adding actions.
What you will learn
During our practical 6-month Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme you will get the knowledge and tools that will give you the language, confidence and skills to turn your sustainability plans and ambitions into value-adding actions.
In other words, you will get a 360 perspective on sustainability in business, so you can:
- Create a strong and relevant link between business goals and sustainability efforts.
- Work with sustainability as an integrated discipline across an organisation and its business functions.
- Apply change management skills for putting sustainability into the heart of business strategy and organisational culture.
- Build a concrete action plan for your own company so that you can work with sustainability in a structured, systematic and business strategic way.
Next cohort starts 22 August 2022 – Reserve your seat now!
The Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme is a combination of self-paced online training, monthly interactive live sessions, hands-on exercices and a comprehensive toolbox.
Throughout the programme you will be invited to exchange insights and experience with fellow students in a dedicated study group and on active community platform.
The certificate programme is finalized with a strategic action plan where you apply your learnings onto your own organisation / company case. Successful fulfilment of the programme is rewarded with a digital certificate of completion.
Next programme starts 22 August 2022. Below you can see the planned dates for our Autumn/Winter 2022 class (they are also available in the SBCM Online Infokit):
Module 2: Release 09.09, Live Q&A 23.09
Module 3: Release 07.10, Live Q&A 31.10
Module 4: Release 04.11, Live Q&A 14.11
Module 5: Live session + release 05.12
Exam hand-in: 14.12 + online exam 20.12 or 21.12
Who can take the course?
The programme is open for a wide diversity of participants seeking to drive sustainable change. So no matter whether you are … :
- A new or an experienced business professional seeking to integrate sustainability into your company
- A specialized professional who wants a broader understanding of sustainable business
- A consultant wishing to kickstart or revitalize your business
- A professional working in an NGO seeking to build strong shared value alliances
- A career mover looking for your next sustainability job
… we invite you to join the online certificate programme, so you can learn how to do good & do well even better!
At www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.com you can see what others have gained from the programme.
Join a Q&A webinar to learn more
Join one of our Q&A webinars on to learn more about the programme and get answers to any questions you may have (click on image):
Sign up to our Academy newsletter to learn more about our training opportunities.
The Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme is provided by TANIA ELLIS – The Social Business Company®, a leading Scandinavian-based speaking, consulting and training company. The programme is supported by B Corp Movement in the Nordics and endorsed by Henley Business School Denmark.
PS. Vi tilbyder også uddannelsen i en fysisk udgave med opstart den 29. august i København. Du kan læse mere på www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.dk