Sustainable Business Change Manager (INTL): Online Certificate Programme – Start: 21 March 2024
A practical online certificate programme for professionals, who want to upgrade their business and CV with knowledge and tools for integrating sustainability and responsbility into the heart of a company’s strategy and organisation.
Do you want to drive sustainable change in your career, your organisation or for your clients? And do you want to learn how to link sustainability and corporate responsibility with business development and change management?
Then this is your chance to get the knowledge and tools that will help you turn your sustainability plans and ambitions into value-adding actions.
What you will learn
During our practical Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme you will get the knowledge and tools that will give you the language, confidence and skills to turn your sustainability plans and ambitions into value-adding actions.
In other words, you will get a 360 perspective on sustainability in business, so you can:
- Create a strong and relevant link between business goals and sustainability efforts.
- Work with sustainability as an integrated discipline across an organisation and its business functions.
- Apply change management skills for putting sustainability into the heart of business strategy and organisational culture.
- Build a concrete action plan for your own company so that you can work with sustainability in a structured, systematic and business strategic way.
Reserve your seat now for the cohort starting March 2024!
We offer new cohorts and formats on an ongoing basis, based on the responses we get from the professionals who join our waiting list.
So please sign up to our waiting list and tick off your preferences at the bottom of the form! Signing up to the waiting list is non-binding.
Dates for the upcoming March 2024 cohort:
– M1 Live: March 21, 2024, Live online Q&A April 24
– M2 launch: April 25, 2024, Live online Q&A May 29
– M3 launch: May 31, 2024, Live online Q&A June 19
– M4 launch: June 21, 2024, Live online Q&A August 7
– M5 Live: September 12
– Exam: October 2 (exam paper hand-in: September 23 at 09:00 am)
Who can take the course?
The programme is open for a wide diversity of participants seeking to drive sustainable change. So no matter whether you are … :
- A new or an experienced business professional seeking to integrate sustainability into your company
- A specialized professional who wants a broader understanding of sustainable business
- A consultant wishing to kickstart or revitalize your business
- A professional working in an NGO seeking to build strong shared value alliances
- A career mover looking for your next sustainability job
… we invite you to join the online certificate programme, so you can learn how to do good & do well even better!
At www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.com you can see what others have gained from the programme.
Find our differentiated price list below and on www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.com:
- 24.500 DKK for SMALL category (i.e startups, small NGOs & career movers)
- 29.500 DKK for MEDIUM category (i.e SMEs and NGOs)
- 34.500 DKK for LARGE category (i.e large companies and organisations)
Programme fee is excl. Danish VAT and can be paid in instalments (administration fee applies).
The Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme is provided by TANIA ELLIS – The Social Business Company®, a leading Scandinavian-based speaking, consulting and training company. The programme is supported by B Corp Movement in the Nordics and endorsed by Henley Business School Denmark. Sign up to our Academy newsletter to learn more about our training opportunities.
PS. Vi tilbyder også uddannelsen i en fysisk udgave med opstart den 28. august 2023 i København. Du kan læse mere på www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.dk