Are you an experienced coordinator & communicator with a passion for sustainability? Want to become part of a small purpose-driven company with high ambitions and a clear mission?
Then our position might be what you’re looking for!
We are a Copenhagen-based and B Corp-certified company that is expanding its Academy training services in order to help companies and professionals do good & do well even better.
So we are looking for a new team member who has proven experience with service, coordination and communication… and an appetite to learn more about sustainable business!
About the job:
The job is a flexible full-time position (30-37 hrs weekly) which includes – but is not limited to – the following key tasks:
- Sales & sign-up administration (email correspondence; reservations; sign-ups; contracts)
- Marketing & communication (newsletters; website updates; webinar setup)
- Research, updates & edits of online & offline training resources
- Service support (user enquiries; enrolment; online community & platform maintenance)
- You can also expect ad hoc involvement in other of our service tasks and business development efforts.
Our expectations to you:
You already have a proven track record of working with service, coordination and communication. In addition you:
- Are a skilful communicator and writer in English and (preferably also) Danish.
- Have flair for tech and already have experience with online media and digital platforms.
- Are a structured and systematic coordinator
- Learn quickly and are not afraid of trying out new things
- Have a high work ethic – dedicated, stabile, keep your deadlines and get things done.
- Are a sucker for details & perfection – right down to the commas and full stops.
- Have a positive & proactive “can-do” mindset
- Are comfortable with working independently
What you can expect from us:
When you join our team, your main task is to help us move forward on our sustainable business journey. Our main task, in turn, is to help you grow and take the next steps on your sustainable career path.
That’s why we – in addition to the formal employment contract – provide you with a customized ”Give & Grow” contract to ensure that your professional and personal development goals are met and matched (read more about our Give & Grow philosophy here).
The position is physically based in our office in Copenhagen, but some tasks can also easily be managed online/outside office. So a hybrid combination of online and in-person work is possible.
You will be working closely together with our founder Tania Ellis and the rest of the team.
Job start: 1 May 2023 or earlier.
To apply, please go to this application form to send us your motivated application.
Interviews will be held on a running basis, and the position will be filled once a suited candidate has been identified.
You can download the job description and practical information here.
TANIA ELLIS – The Social Business Company is a B Corp-certified company specialized in the link between business, innovation and corporate responsibility/sustainability. Our mission is to inspire and help companies and professionals create sustainable business solutions that create value for society and the bottom line.
For two decades, we’ve worked with a wide range of Scandinavia’s most respected companies and organizations. In 2020, we were awarded “Most Innovative Business Speaking & Consultancy Firm – Scandinavia.
We are now expanding our services to serve companies and professionals inside as well as outside of Scandinavia. Read more about how we work in this feature article from Corporate Vision.
Find more about us at: www.taniaellis.com