Do you have flair for business & concept development? And do you want to kick-start your career within the field of sustainable business?
We are a small but busy Scandinavian-based company with an expanding global outreach. We are currently developing new (digital) products and services to accommodate to the needs of our international network of CSR and sustainability professionals.
We are looking for 1-2 bright and motivated interns, who are either enrolled in a full-time graduate programme or who have just finalized their studies, and now ready to gain some practical experience before or while applying for a job.
The internship requires a commitment of 15-25 hours/week over a 3-12 month period and includes – but not limited to – the following key tasks and assignments:
- Market research incl. interviews and other field research
- Contribution to development of business plan
- Development of new business concepts and features
- Creation of product & service prototype
- Other ad hoc tasks related to our product and service deliveries
Our expectations to you:
- You want to build a career within the field of sustainability/CSR/social business
- Are an experienced project manager / coordinator
- Have a knack for business & concept development + a flair for tech & online media
- Are a clear communicator and fluent in English (+ possibly also Danish)
- Work in a structured and systematic way – and a sucker for details & perfection
- Can work independently, proactively and can adapt quickly to changes
- Have a high work ethic – dedicated, stabile, keep your deadlines and get things done
What you can expect from us:
We will help you build your skills, knowledge and professional network within the field of CSR/sustainable/social business, and will give you the opportunity to take on tasks and responsibilities that will strengthen your CV.
For your time and efforts your internship is rewarded with an individualized ”Give & Grow” contract. This ensures that your professional and personal development goals are met and matched with relevant tasks, assignments and network contacts during the internship period.
Internship period runs preferably from August 2016, but other time slots during the year are also available.
The position is physically based in our office in Copenhagen, but some tasks and assignments can also easily be managed online/outside office as well.
You will be working closely together with our founder Tania Ellis and the rest of the team.
Send your CV & motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download internship description and practical information here