Are you a brilliant communicator – and passionate about sustainable business?
We are a small but busy Scandinavian-based company with an expanding global outreach.
We are looking for a bright and motivated student, who wants to supplement his/her graduate programme studies with some hands-on experience with (online) communication within the arena of sustainable business/CSR/social innovation/social entrepreneurship.
The position requires a commitment of minimum 15-25 hours a month within a minimum period of at least six months, and includes – but is not limited to – the following key tasks and assignments:
- Online research and monitoring of social and other media
- Management, planning and creation of content for our social media channels (primarily Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Updating and developing content for our company website (WordPress)
- Preparation of drafts for articles, blog posts, press releases
- Management, planning and creation of content for our newsletters
Our expectations to you:
You are passionate about communication and sustainability – and have a healthy appetite to learn more! In addition you:
- Are an excellent communicator – and a fluent writer in English and (preferably also) Danish.
- Are already an active user of social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Have flair for tech and for creating engaging content (both text and images).
- Learn quickly and are not afraid of trying out new online media and platforms.
- Have a high work ethic – dedicated, stabile, keep your deadlines and get things done.
- Are a sucker for details & perfection – right down to the commas and full stops.
- Can work independently, proactively and can adapt quickly to changes.
What you can expect from us:
We will help you build your skills, knowledge and professional network within the field of communications and sustainable/social business.
We can guarantee you a dynamic environment with lots of opportunities for taking on tasks and responsibilities that will strengthen your CV.
We provide you with a customized ”Give & Grow” contract to ensure that your professional and personal development goals are met and matched (read more about our Give & Grow philosophy here).
The position is physically based in our office in Copenhagen, but some tasks and assignments can also easily be managed online/outside office as well.
You will be working closely together with our founder Tania Ellis and the rest of the team.
The position is paid by the hour.
Send your application as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download work description and practical information here
Read about our principles & values here
Read about the company here
Meet our team here