Internship description – who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright and motivated intern, who is either enrolled in a full-time graduate programme or who has just finalized his/her studies, and now ready to gain some practical experience before or while applying for a job.
The position is 15-25 hours/week over a 3-12 month period and includes – but not limited to– the following key tasks and assignments:
- Planning and management of our social media channels
- Updating and developing content for our company website
- Preparation of drafts for articles, blog posts, web pages etc.
- Translations of articles, blog posts, web pages etc.
- Development of Club member and Client cases for our website
- Creation of content for newsletters
- Coordination, management and administration of our events in The Social Business Club
- Preparations and practicalities in connection with course preparations
Your profile – who are you?
You are passionate about sustainability, CSR, social innovation or social entrepreneurship – and have a healthy appetite to learn more! In addition you:
- Are a brilliant communicator – and a fluent writer in (mainly) English and Danish
- May already have experience with communication and possibly also use of social media
- May already have experience with project and/or event management
- Have a high work ethic – dedicated, stabile and keep your deadlines
- Are a sucker for details & perfection – right down to the commas and full stops
- Learn quickly and adapt quickly to changes – but also thrive with regular routines
- Can work independently and proactively
Internship period runs preferably from February 2016, but other time slots during the year are also available.
For your time and efforts your internship is rewarded with an individualized ”Give & Give” contract. This ensures that your professional and personal development goals are met and matched with relevant tasks, assignments and network contacts during the internship period.
The internship is physically based in our office in Copenhagen, but some tasks and assignments may be managed online/outside office as well.
You will be working closely together with our founder Tania Ellis and the rest of the team.
Send your application by latest 1 February 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download work description and practical information here
Read about our principles & values here
Read about the company here
Meet our team here