The new Danish book “Gurubogen” is a collection of articles from 100 leading entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world.
Tania Ellis has contributed with a piece on how companies can apply the principle of Give & Grow in order to do good and do well.
The book was created to give inspiration and real action-oriented advice to entrepreneurs and organisations in the private and public sector. In these articles, the contributors talk about their ideas and experiences with innovation, entrepreneurship and authentic leadership.
You will learn:
- How to start your own company without having the perfect idea
- What the top managers can learn from entrepreneurs and vice versa
- How you become more authentic as a leader
- Why some ideas fail when other succeed
- How to turn innovation into your culture
It is not another book about fluffy theories but a collection of solid guidance for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
The book is released on the 15th of November 2016. To learn more about the gurus and to order your own copy visit www.gurubogen.dk.