Business & Entrepreneurship
DOWNLOAD PDF-VERSION OF THE SPEAKING INFORMATION KIT HERE
Do you want to find out why practices built on ethics, responsibility and sustainability are business and innovation opportunities that cannot be missed? Or are you already one of the increasing number of progressive companies or organizations, who are in the process of, or want to adapt the 21st century business mindset? Get new insights and practical inspiration that can help you get started, or to take the next steps forward towards sustainable business success.
Blending purpose and profit – why & how?
The 21st century business mindset is represented by this century’s generation of visionary companies and social entrepreneurs that are creating a new face of capitalism.
They believe that social responsibility can be used as a means of generating economic value – and that business can be used as a means of generating social value. Because they realize that sustainable business practices that create both economic and social value will secure business success and long-term growth as well as the well-being of people and planet.
But how do they put this mindset into practice? And what are the challenges and benefits of doing so? Tania Ellis’s presentations on business and entrepreneurship are useful for you, if you want to:
- Find out why practices built on ethics, responsibility and sustainability are business and innovation opportunities that cannot be missed.
- Discover how companies gain competitive advantage by putting innovation and sustainability into the core of their business thinking.
- Understand how entrepreneurs create innovative solutions and sustainable value by challenging conventional logics.
- Learn from their successes and failures to overcome the paradoxical pitfalls of sustainable business.
- Gain insight into the new innovation formulas and four cornerstones for economic and social value creation.
- Master the rules of sustainable business in the new economic world order.
You are guaranteed a wide variety of inspirational business cases as well as an introduction to principles and tools that can help you put words into sustainable business actions.
All presentations on business & entrepreneurship are based on the key findings and extensive research behind Tania Ellis’s internationally acclaimed book The New Pioneers as well as her own many years of hands-on experience as a business manager and entrepreneur.
Current key note topics & titles
The tag cloud on the top of this page indicates the many different topics that are related to social business and entrepreneurship. Current key note titles include:
- The New Pioneers & the routes to sustainable business succes
- First purpose, then profit – from hardcore to heartcore busines
- Corporate responsibility – from business risk to business opportunity
ALSO SEE: Social entrepreneurship & (corporate) social innovation
If you are interested in a tailored presentation around any of the other related topics, the format and content can be adapted subject to agreement. Format and content can be also be tailored to specific company needs.
If you need a longer session or a more focused and customized format, check out our exclusive Trend Workshops, Intro-Sessions, How-To Masterclasses and other consulting and training services.
Presentations are also available in a webinar/video conference format.
Booking or inquiries
Want to book or know more about how we can add value to your event?
We have partners specialized in Asia Pacific, Denmark, Norway and the International markets, so if you have any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact them or us.
For bookings or inquiries, you can contact our partners here or contact us here.