Communication & Branding
Are you guilty of greenwashing – or greenhushing? Or maybe just interested in learning more about, how you can optimize your corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts through clear communication and authentic branding? Then you have landed the right place.
TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND AUTHENTICITY…
… Are key words when it comes to communicating your responsible and sustainable business practices. It’s not about being perfect. Because working with sustainability is a learning journey, and we will never know what stumbling blocks we may need to cross along the way.
Public scrutiny is at an all-time high, and sustainability pioneers are not spared either.
Openness, transparency and clear communication of both successes and failures towards internal as well as external stakeholders in order to build trust and mutual understanding is therefore critical. And information and communication must over time be converted into dialogue and relations.
With Web 2.o comes CSR 2.0 with new possibilities for social interaction, involvement and co-creative opportunities, which open up for business innovation, problem-solving capacities and disruptive changes in the way companies act and interact socially and ethically.
In short, sustainable corporate branding is about more than PR-driven communication with glossy or defensive messages. It’s about opening up your organization to the outside world.
FROM INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TO DIALOGUE & RELATIONS
Why should you communicate your sustainability efforts? And how do you avoid the most common pitfalls? We give you fresh ideas and inspiration as to how you can build authentic, engaging – and cost-effective – programmes that engage your stakeholders. You get insights into:
- How you can use differentiation rather than volume to stand out from the crowd.
- Real-life cases of greenwashing – and guidelines for how to avoid it.
- Internal communication programmes and platforms.
- (Cost-effective) communication channels that will get the right messages out to the right target group.
- Three communication strategies for stakeholder communication and engagement.
- Key principles for authentic communication and use of online media.
- Cases of how front-running companies are using online media to engage stakeholders, innovate business and co-create new ideas and products.
CURRENT KEY NOTE TOPICS & TITLES
The tag cloud on the top of this page indicates the many different topics that are related to leadership & work-life issues. Current key note titles include:
- Authentic corporate communications – about greenwashing & greenhushing
If you are interested in a tailored presentation around any of the other related topics, the format and content can be adapted subject to agreement. Format and content can be also be tailored to specific company needs.
Presentations are also available in a webinar/video conference format.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES
Want to book or know more about how we can add value to your event? We have partners specialized in Asia Pacific, Denmark, Norway and the International markets, so if you have any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact them or us.