DOWNLOAD PDF-VERSION OF THE SPEAKING INFORMATION KIT HERE
Want to make sure that your business strategy, employee engagement efforts, customer programmes or new products are keeping up with the current changes? An overview of the current inner and outer globalization trends will give you insights into the current forces of change that are revolutionizing our ways of thinking, living, working – and conducting business!
New times create new needs…
Ethics, responsibility, sustainability and meaning are the values that are the foundation of the current social megatrend, which is permeating everything from national growth strategies, investor demands, employee needs, consumer desires and society’s expectations to companies today.
The relationship between business and society is not only being changed by external pressures of globalization. The effects of inner globalization are also making their mark on individuals, who feel a sense of personal responsibility to make the world a better place, and are putting this into action as employees, activists, consumers and entrepreneurs.
All this is creating new rules for how we work and run our companies and organizations – no matter whether we are in the business of creating shareholder value, of providing welfare solutions or of making the world a better place.
Global trends, new insights and practical inspiration
Tania Ellis’s presentations on current social megatrends are useful for you, if you want:
- A clear overview of the forces of change that are currently revolutionizing the way we live, work and conduct business.
- A wide variety of inspiring regional and international cases of latest sustainability-oriented consumer, employee, societal and business trends.
- To learn why practices built on ethics, responsibility, sustainability and meaning are business and innovation opportunities that cannot be missed.
- Understanding of what the social megatrend means for your business with insights on how you can put the new rules of business into practice in your own organization.
Whether sharing her message with entrepreneurs or executives, Tania Ellis always ensures her audience an inspiring and interactive experience that can pave the way for innovative and sustainable business actions.
All presentations are based on Tania Ellis’s ongoing work as global trendspotter as well as her key findings and extensive research behind her internationally acclaimed book The New Pioneers.
Current key note topics & titles
The tag cloud on the top of this page indicates the many different topics that are related to inner and outer globalization trends. Current key note titles include:
- The Social Megatrend – about new ways of thinking, living and working
- The Five Markets of Change – how the effects of inner globalization are changing business
If you are interested in a tailored presentation any of the other related topics, format and content can be adapted subject to agreement. Format and content can be also be tailored to specific company needs.
If you need a longer session or a more focused and customized format, check out our exclusive Trend Workshops, Intro-Sessions, How-To Masterclasses and other consulting and training services.
Presentations are also available in a webinar/video conference format.
Booking or inquiries
Want to book or know more about how we can add value to your event?
We have partners specialized in Asia Pacific, Denmark, Norway and the International markets, so if you have any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact them or us.
For bookings or inquiries, you can contact our partners here or contact us here.