Ecolabelling Denmark, who is responsible for the administration of the only two officially approved ecolabels in Denmark: The Nordic Ecolabel and the European Ecolabel, has decided to form an advisory board as a strategic component to how eco-labelling can contribute further to the green change.
Tania Ellis has been invited to join the advisory board, and will contribute as a strategic sparring partner for the development of eco-labelling efforts in Denmark.
Ecolabelling Denmark’s advisory board consists of:
- Anna Lise Mortensen Grandjean, CEO, Danish Council for Sustainable Business Development.
- Tania Ellis, speaker and business developer, The Social Business Company
- Lars Peter Wilken, purchase and area manager, Nykredit
- Thomas Roland, corporate sustainability manager, COOP
- Benedicte Jørgensen, corporate sustainability manager, Fiberline
- Lars Ludvigsen, founder, PR-partner.
Throughout 2013 the advisory board will, among other things, identify significant trends with relevance to ecolabelling, contribute with ideas for further development of ecolabelling, develop ideas and suggestions for a national ecolabelling strategy, and identify relevant partnerships.
Read more at www.ecolabel.dk