Want to make sure that your business strategy, employer branding efforts, partnership programmes, new products or stakeholder communication & engagement activities are in tune with the latest social business trends?
Our Trend Seminars are insightful and fun, and have been designed to keep you ahead of the 21st century business & innovation game. So come join us and become trendspotter for a day!
The The format
- Preparation interview to customize the seminar to your particular focus and needs.
- Introduction to emerging trends, new business logics & concepts and related best-practice innovations that will have an impact on your company/industry.
- Trend-spotting exercises and entertaining features to stretch your minds.
- Reflection exercises to discuss how you can address the emerging trends (scenarios/dilemmas/ideas)
- Workbook with all seminar materials and outcomes.
Half-day and whole-day seminar formats available.
We build our Trend Seminars around The Five Markets of Change that reflect the new needs that are emerging from the social megatrend based on the values of ethics, responsibility, sustainability and meaning.
Themes could, for example, be: The Future of Ethical Consumption; The World’s Best Place to Work; The Future of Business; Co-creating Sustainable Products. But it’s really up to you, because all our Trend Seminars are customized to your specific needs and outcome requirements.
Table from The New Pioneers.© 2010 Tania Ellis.
How you can use a Trend Seminar
You can use a Trend Seminar to kick-start processes for, for example, development of:
- Sustainable business strategies
- Corporate social innovation
- Employer branding activities
- Partnership programmes
- Communication campaigns
- Team-building & Idea generating
- Gives you instant access to cutting-edge trends and business practices.
- Stretches you to think beyond current structures and boundaries.
- Provides you with important insights into new innovation formulas for social and economic value creation.
- Enables you to collect valuable input for kick-starting new or improving current business activities.
WANT TO LEARN MORE OR BOOK A SEMINAR?
For more information on our Trend Seminars, price inquiries, bookings and more, please contact us for a non-binding talk.