Premium Club Circle sessions Denmark 2014
Want to exchange more, learn more and do better? Want to explore ‘shared value’ opportunities in a confidential work space with a mix of ambitious commercial companies and innovative social businesses?
As a DK-based Premium member of The Social Business Club, you can attend our 5 annual Club Circle sessions – our exclusive network sessions, where you can exchange more and learn more about how to put corporate sustainability and responsibility into the heart of your business and organization – and how to business into the heart of your sustainability and responsibility efforts.
Each of the five Club Circle sessions include an overview of key trends & tools, an expert contribution, and/or a member presentation of a case or challenge.
With the Club Circle sessions we provide you with an exclusive, confidential and inspirational work space to share today’s knowledge, tomorrow’s visions as well as insights on the “how-to’s” of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Here you can talk, listen, reflect and learn – so you can take informed action!
Our aim is to provide a ‘shared value space’ for ambitious commercial companies who want to put corporate sustainability and responsibility into the heart of their business – and for innovative social businesses who want to put more business into their sustainability and responsibility efforts.
That’s why we have designed our Club Circle sessions around the four essential cornerstones (4Cs) of sustainable business success:
- Clear Purpose (business models, sustainability/CSR strategies)
- Corporate Engagement (organization, employee engagement)
- Collaborative Co-creation (partnerships and supply chain management)
- Clear Communication (reporting, stakeholder engagement, internal communication).
Each Club Circle is kicked off with an introduction session, where members present their professional background and company profile. Here we also discuss and decide which specific themes within the 4Cs framework you would like to explore further in the following four meetings.
In 2014, we will be launching only two exclusive Club Circles for Premium members in Denmark:
- Club Circle #1: for experienced social businesses & companies who deliver products or services for primarily the Scandinavian market
- Club Circle #1: for experienced social businesses & companies who work with sustainable consumption on their agenda*
* Club Circle #2 is hosted in collaboration with The Business Council for Sustainable Development (Rådet for Bæredygtig Erhvervsudvikling – the Danish regional representative of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
In 2015, we will be launching two additional exclusive Club Circles for Premium members in Denmark:
- Club Circle #3: for social businesses and companies with more than 3 years of business-strategic CSR experience
- Club Circle #4: for social startups and companies with less than 3 years of business-strategic CSR experience
Premium memberships require a personal invitation, a recommendation from another Premium Club member, or a motivated application. We do this to ensure relevance and high quality network sessions to your benefit.
Example of Club Circle sessions focused on all 4 strategic cornerstones:
- Session 1: Kick-off. Introduction of your professional background & company profile; choice of themes for the following four meetings.
- Session 2: Strategy. How do you build CSR into your strategic business planning so it becomes value-adding, choice of sustainable business models & focus areas?
- Session 3: Employee engagement. How do you design employee programmes that engage and motivate, so your CSR efforts become a strong, integrated effort?
- Session 4: Partnerships. How do you establish shared value partnerships with key stakeholders, incl. corporate social innovation and supply chain management ver 2.0?
- Session 5: Communication. How do you apply intelligent communication – internally and externally – in a transparent, authentic and interactive way?
Not yet a Premium member? Click the button to learn more about how you can apply for membership, read more about the Club Circle sessions and more:
You can also send us an email, and we will return to you within 5 working days to provide you with more detailed information and to answer any questions you may have.