CLUB CIRCLES / PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP 2019-2020 (DK)
Want to exchange more, learn more and do better?
Then why not become a Premium member of The Social Business Club, so you can become part of an exclusive network and Club Circle for CSR & sustainability professionals?
As a Premium member you become part of an exclusive Club Circle with 4 annual half-day learning & networking sessions designed around themes selected by the members.
Each session includes an overview of theme-related key trends & tools, an expert contribution or a member presentation of a case or challenge.
With our Club Circle sessions we provide you with an exclusive, confidential and inspirational work space to share today’s knowledge, tomorrow’s visions as well as insights on the “how-to’s” of sustainable business.
Here you can talk, listen, reflect and learn – so you can take informed action.
OUR CLUB CIRCLES 2019-2020
Service Club Circle (next kick-off September 2019)
- For companies, organizations and entrepreneurs who deliver services and products for primarily the Scandinavian markets.
- Founding members: Danske Bank and LB Forsikring.
- If you want to learn more about or apply for Premium membership of Club Circle #1, please contact us or send your application here
Other Club Circles?
- Our Club Circles are always initiated with at least two-three founding members.
- If you want us to host a new Club Circle around a particular theme or focus area, please feel free to contact us.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
See more about the features, benefits, and prices of Premium membership here and here:
WANT TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER?
If you are considering a Premium membership, please press the button below to fill out our non-binding application form, so we can get to know a bit more about you.
When we have received your application, we will contact you for a short talk and to answer any questions you may have about becoming a Premium member.
You can also contact us directly, and we will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with more detailed information on how a Premium membership may possibly add value to your specific business needs.