Premium Club membership 2015 (Denmark)
Want to exchange more, learn more and do better? Want to explore ‘shared value’ opportunities in a confidential work space with a mix of ambitious commercial companies and innovative social businesses? Become a Premium member of one of our exclusive ‘shared value’ network groups with focus on sustainability and CSR version 2.0.
As a DK-based Premium member of The Social Business Club, you can attend our 5 annual Club Circle sessions – our exclusive network sessions, where you can exchange more and learn more about how to put corporate sustainability and responsibility into the heart of your business and organization – and how to business into the heart of your sustainability and responsibility efforts.
Each of the five Club Circle sessions include an overview of key trends & tools, an expert contribution, and/or a member presentation of a case or challenge.
With the Club Circle sessions we provide you with an exclusive, confidential and inspirational work space to share today’s knowledge, tomorrow’s visions as well as insights on the “how-to’s” of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Here you can talk, listen, reflect and learn – so you can take informed action!
Our aim is to provide a ‘shared value space’ for ambitious commercial companies who want to put corporate sustainability and responsibility into the heart of their business – and for innovative social businesses who want to put more business into their sustainability and responsibility efforts.
That’s why we have designed our Club Circle sessions around all or one of the four essential cornerstones (4Cs) of sustainable business success:
- Clear Purpose (business models, sustainability/CSR strategies)
- Corporate Engagement (organization, employee engagement and training)
- Collaborative Co-creation (shared value partnerships and supply chain management ver 2.0)
- Clear Communication (reporting, stakeholder engagement, external and internal communication & branding).
Each Club Circle is kicked off with an introduction session, where members present their professional background and company profile. Here we also discuss and decide which specific themes within the 4Cs framework you would like to explore further in the following four meetings.
Premium memberships require a personal invitation, a recommendation from another Premium Club member, or a motivated application. We do this to ensure relevance and high quality network sessions to your benefit.
We are currently hosting two exclusive Club Circles for Premium members in Denmark:
Club Circle #1:
- For experienced social businesses & companies who deliver services and products for primarily the Scandinavian markets
- Members include TDC, Danske Bank, COOP, KMD, Telehandelshuset, Odense Kommune and more.
- Season 2 will start up in June 2015. If you want to learn more about or apply for Premium membership of Club Circle #1, please contact us or send your application here
Club Circle #2:
- For experienced social businesses & companies who work with an international focus on sustainable consumption.
- Members include PANDORA, Georg Jensen, Royal Copenhagen, GN Netcom, Ruby Cup and more.
- Season 2 will start up in October 2015. If you want to learn more about or apply for Premium membership of Club Circle #2, please contact us or send your application here
In 2015, we will be launching two additional exclusive Club Circles for Premium members in Denmark:
Club Circle #3:
- For experienced social businesses and companies with focus on Sustainable Living (housing, architecture, city planning etc.)
- If you want to learn more about or apply for Premium membership of Club Circle #3, please contact us or send your application here
Club Circle #4:
- For experienced social businesses and companies with focus on Sustainable Business Development & Innovation
- If you want to learn more about or apply for Premium membership of Club Circle #4, please contact us or send your application here
Click here for more information about the Club Circle sessions, prices and application for Premium membership
Not yet a Premium member? Click the button to learn more about how you can apply for membership, read more about the Club Circle sessions and more:
You can also send us an email, and we will return to you within 5 working days to provide you with more detailed information and to answer any questions you may have.