Miniconference: Purpose, Passion & Personal sustainability
– About spirituality, compassion and consciousness in your business & (work)life
You’re a passionate professional in the business of doing good & doing well. But what about your own sustainability? How can you keep yourself in balance in a fast-paced environment? How are you connecting to your own purpose? And what can we do to create a workplace culture that embraces consciousness, authenticity and meaning?
Join our Autumn miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The international social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases on personal sustainability (Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The serial entrepreneur and CEO, who is transforming his business from within in order to serve people, planet and profit with love and compassion (Martin Bjergegaard, CEO, Frokost.dk)
- The sustainability director that applies Native American wisdom principles and mindfulness in one of Denmark’s largest energy companies (Marianne Kildedal, Head of Responsible Leadership & CSR, SEAS-NVE)
- The award-winning sustainability expert and Young Global Leader, who has discovered how silence and Nature can lead us to a sustainable world (Laura Storm, Founder Regenerators). Read more here
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience, thoughts and concrete advice on how we can connect the dots in the cross-section between profit, purpose and personal sustainability.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into sustainable business trends
- Ideas for how to link sustainability with Purpose
- Concrete cases of personal sustainability in practice
- Inspiration for taking sustainable action in your own (work)life
- To network with other like-minded professionals
See full programme here (click on photo):
Reserve your seat now:
Time: Thursday 8 November 2018, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: Sofias Hus, Godthåbsvej 6A, 2000 Frederiksberg
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter to get more information & inspiration straight to your inbox (click on the graphic):
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,500 like-minded members from all over the world.
Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com