Are you looking for strategic support, competent 1:1 sparring sessions or an informal opportunity to acid-test your CSR and sustainability efforts with your own confidential CSR and sustainability special advisor?
Then our Support Packs might be the right thing for you.
How you can use a Support Pack
Our Support Packs are typically used by companies who are driving their own strategic process or sustainability project – or by CSR and sustainability professionals that are working alone on their company’s sustainability efforts.
Here are some examples of how our clients use their Support Packs:
- Get our strategic advice, qualified feedback, practical input and improvement suggestions before or in connection with milestone meetings, projects or key strategic decisions.
- Draw on our expertise with informal meetings to talk through, review and acid-test their strategic considerations.
- Use us as a confidential 1:1 conversational partner about sustainability trends and movements in society, business and the (labour) market.
- Gain access to our extensive network of sustainability practitioners and specialists in order to scout for talents or to build peer-based initiatives and alliances.
- Tania Ellis (and team) works collaboratively with your board, senior management, project group or sustainability manager either through 1:1 meetings, teleconferences or email correspondence.
- A Support Pack consists of a fixed amount of hours in retainer packs of 10-50 hours that are valid for use within 12 months.
- If you work in a large company, you can buy a Support Pack that can be shared between teams or departments across your organization.
- By paying a fixed fee for a specific amount of hours, you get economy of scale.
- Gives you 1:1 access to expert advice and qualified input targeted at your specific sustainability strategy, project or initiative.
- Helps you make informed and qualified decisions that save you time and help you avoid common pitfalls and unnecessary mistakes.
- Access to our cases, resources and practical insights from working with hundreds of companies and brands across the sustainability field.
Want to learn more or book your own Support Pack?
If you want to learn more about our business philosophy, please visit our section About the company, or read more about the basis of our Consulting services. You can also get inspiration from our Clients & Cases.
For more information about the Support Packs, just give us a call or send us an email for a non-binding talk.