Are you looking for strategic support, competent 1:1 sparring sessions or an informal opportunity to acid-test your CSR and sustainability efforts with your own confidential CSR and sustainability special advisor?
Then our Support Packs might be the right thing for you.
How you can use a Support Pack
Our Support Packs are typically used by companies who are driving their own strategic process or sustainability project – or by CSR and sustainability professionals that are working more or less alone on their company’s sustainability efforts.
Here are some examples of how our clients use their Support Packs:
- Get our strategic advice, qualified feedback, practical input and improvement suggestions before or in connection with milestone meetings, projects or key strategic decisions.
- Draw on our expertise with informal meetings to talk through, review and acid-test their strategic considerations.
- Use us as a confidential 1:1 conversational partner about sustainability trends and movements in society, business and the (labour) market.
- Gain access to our extensive network of sustainability professionals and specialists in order to scout for talents or to build peer-based initiatives and alliances.
- Tania Ellis (and team) works collaboratively with your board, senior management, project group or sustainability manager either through 1:1 meetings, teleconferences or email correspondence.
- A Support Pack consists of a fixed amount of hours in retainer packs of 10-50 hours that are valid for use within 12 months.
- If you work in a large company, you can buy a Support Pack that can be shared between teams or departments across your organization.
- Gives you 1:1 access to expert advice and qualified input targeted at your specific sustainability strategy, project or initiative.
- Helps you make informed and qualified decisions that save you time and help you avoid common pitfalls and unnecessary mistakes.
- Gives you access to our cases, resources and practical insights from working with hundreds of companies and brands across the sustainability field.
- By paying a fixed fee for a specific amount of hours, you get economy of scale.
Want to learn more or book your own Support Pack?
For more information about the Support Packs, just give us a call or send us an e-mail for a non-binding talk.