Are you a brilliant communicator – and passionate about sustainable business?
We are a small but busy Scandinavian-based BCorp certified company with an expanding global outreach.
We are looking for a bright and motivated student, who wants to supplement his/her graduate programme studies with some hands-on experience with (online) communication within the arena of sustainable business/CSR/social innovation/social entrepreneurship.
The position requires a commitment of minimum 20-30 hours a month and includes – but is not limited to – the following key tasks and assignments:
- Management, planning and creation of content (text and graphics) for our social media channels (primarily Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Creation of content (text and graphics) for our newsletters
- Tracking and monitoring social media performance
- Updating and developing content for our company website (WordPress)
Our expectations to you:
You are passionate about communication and sustainability – and have a healthy appetite to learn more. In addition you:
- Are an excellent communicator – and a fluent writer in English and (preferably also) Danish.
- Are an active user of social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Have flair for tech and for creating engaging content (both text and images).
- Learn quickly and are not afraid of trying out new online media and platforms.
- Have a high work ethic – dedicated, stabile, keep your deadlines and get things done.
- Are a sucker for details & perfection – right down to the commas and full stops.
- Can work independently, proactively and are comfortable with last-minute changes.
What you can expect from us:
We will help you build your skills, knowledge and professional network within the field of communications and sustainable/social business. We will give you lots of opportunities for taking on communications-related tasks and responsibilities that will strengthen your CV.
We provide you with a customized ”Give & Grow” contract to ensure that your professional and personal development goals are met and matched (read more about our Give & Grow philosophy here).
This position comes with a standard student salary.
The position is physically based in our office in Copenhagen, and ideally you would be able to check-in at our office once a week, but some tasks and assignments can also easily be managed online/outside office as well.
You will be working closely together with our founder Tania Ellis and the rest of the team.
The position is available from the beginning of February 2020 for a minimum period of 6 months, preferably longer.
Please submit your application via this application form. Deadline: January 6th 2020.
You can download the job description and practical information here.
Read about our principles & values here
Read about the company here
Meet our team here