Leadership & WorkLife
DOWNLOAD PDF-VERSION OF THE SPEAKING INFORMATION KIT HERE
Do you want to make sure that your leadership and employee development programmes are up-to-date? Need to crack the code for meaningful 21st century talent management? Or just want new inspiration on how to attract and retain the next generation of employees? Learn from companies that put corporate responsibility, sustainability and meaning into the hearts and minds of their organization.
From hardcore business to heartcore business
When people’s needs change, business must adapt. Companies that fulfill employee needs for meaning and personal development while making contributions to society that go beyond making a profit are today essential cornerstones of modern work and life expectations. We’re moving from human resource to human purpose management. And this requires heartcore leaders, who are able to bridge mission and meaning.
But how do you do actually do that? And why should you? Get introduction to innovative business practices, tools and mind-provoking leadership principles, so you can design initiatives that create value on both the inner and outer bottom lines:
- Understand what drives the MeWe generation and why.
- Inspiration to how you can attract global talents on the conscious labour markets.
- Gain insight into key tasks and principles of tomorrow’s leaders.
- Learn from companies who have succeeded in putting the values of responsibility, sustainability and meaning into the hearts and minds of the organization.
- Understand how to put these values into the ‘hardwiring’ and ‘softwiring’ of a company.
- Examples of progressive employer branding and development programmes for the next generation of responsible leaders and employees.
All presentations on leadership & work-life issues are based on Tania Ellis’s past ten years of extensive field research, key findings in her internationally acclaimed book The New Pioneers, her MBA dissertation The Era of Compassionate Capitalism as well as her own hands-on experience from her 12 years of people management practice.
CURRENT KEY NOTE TOPICS & TITLES
The tag cloud on the top of this page indicates the many different topics that are related to leadership & work-life issues. Current key note titles include:
- Generation MeWe & heartcore leadership – about future leadership and the good (work)life
- Corporate volunteering as career booster – for the inner and outer bottom lines
- Employer branding with meaning
ALSO SEE: Employer branding with meaning
If you are interested in a tailored presentation around any of the other related topics, the format and content can be adapted subject to agreement. Format and content can be also be tailored to specific company needs.
If you need a longer session or a more focused and customized format, check out our exclusive Trend Workshops, Intro-Sessions, How-To Masterclasses and other consulting and training services.
Presentations are also available in a webinar/video conference format.
Booking or inquiries
Want to book or know more about how we can add value to your event? We have partners specialized in Asia Pacific, Denmark, Norway and the International markets, so if you have any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact them or us.
For bookings or inquiries, you can contact our partners here or contact us here.